The 3mm cables can be supplied on a drum and fixed to the floor with special clips, or pre-spaced on a fibreglass mesh mat. In both cases the cables can be tiled over, or in some cases (depending on the type of tiles used) your tiler may prefer to cover the cables or mats with a thin levelling mix before tiling.
Advantages of Under tile Floor Heating
- Ideal for renovations
- Suitable for any tiled floor
- Ideal for bathroom renovations
- Primary heating system for main living area
- Thermostatically controlled
- Fast warm-up times
- Minimal effect on existing floor height
Under tile floor heating is the popular choice for renovations and homes where the slab/sub-floor is already down.